The Village of Bridgeview is in contract with a private disposal company to remove and/or recycle your waste. Please abide by the following guidelines for removing trash from your property.
Contact the Customer Service Office at 708-594-2525 for assistance.
- Trash is to be placed in Village-issued 90 gallon containers. If additional containers are needed, they must not exceed 33 gallons in size and must have a cover.
- Yard Waste is to be placed in Village-issued 90 gallon marked containers. If additional containers are needed, they must be marked "Yard Waste" and must not exceed 33 gallons in size. "Yard Waste" labels are available from the Village Hall Community Services Office.
- Covered trash containers and recycling bins are to be placed at the curb on the parkway no later than 6:00 am the morning of trash pickup and no earlier than the evening before your designated day of collection.
- Do not put trash containers in the street.
- Cans must be removed no later than the evening of collection day.
Trash toters, covered trash containers and recycling toters are to be placed at the curb on the parkway no later than 6:00 a.m. the morning of trash pickup and no earlier than the evening before your designated day of collection. Do not put trash containers in the street at anytime.
Containers must be removed no later than the evening of your collection day.
Branch Chipping Service:
The Village of Bridgeview provides free chipping service throughout the growing season and after severe storms as the weather allows. Branches must be stacked no higher than 3 feet at the curb with the cut ends facing the street. If you have branches to be picked up, call the Village Customer Service Office at 708-594-2525 to ensure service. The chipping service will end after the first snowfall.
Night Parking –
Parking on village streets between the hours of 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. is prohibited without prior approval. To request overnight parking when the need arises, call the Bridgeview Police Department at 708-458-2131 before 2:00 a.m.
Permit Parking –
Parking permits are issued for those areas where permit parking is indicated. Guest parking permits are also available from the Village Customer Service Office during regular office hours.
No parking is allowed on all village streets when there is an accumulation of snow 1" or greater.
The Bridgeview Public Works Department will dispatch their snow removal crew anytime there is an accumulation of snow 1" or greater on village streets. Everyone is prohibited from depositing snow into the streets, as this creates a safety hazard for motorists and inhibits snow removal efforts. Be sure to keep all trash containers out of the streets for safety reasons.